Monday, 5 May 2014
Wednesday, 23 April 2014
Monday, 14 April 2014
DIDIER DROGBA, AFRICAN SYMBOL OF PEACE, EXCELLENCE AND SOCCER
Tebily Didier Drogba, who was born on 11 March 1978, is an Ivorian professional footballer. Drogba, who made a tremendous mark in his football career at Chelsea FC, currently plays for GALATASARAY FC. He is married to Diakite Lalla, a Malian woman, with three children, is an African symbol of peace, excellence and soccer. It is not a surprise that Drogba is one of the first African celebrities who started following African symbol on twitter over one year ago (@africasymbol.)
Apart from Drogba’s passion for football, he has a great passion for the peace of African and charity. Drogba is credited with playing a vital role in bringing a lasting peace to his country. After Ivory Coast qualified for the 2006 world cup, Drogba made a desperate plea to the combatants in his country, asking then to lay down their arms; a plea which was answered with a cease fire after five years of civil war.
Drogba later helped move an African Cup of Nations qualifier to the rebel stronghold of Bouake; a move that helped confirm the peace process. On 24th January 2007, Drogba was appointed by the United Nation Development Program UNDP as a Goodwill Ambassador. In September 2011, Drogba joined the Truth, Reconciliation and Dialogue commission as a representative to help return peace to his home nation. His involvement in the peace process led to Drogba being named as one of the world’s 100 most influential people by Time magazine for 2010.
Drogba’s charity work continued when in late 2009 when he donated the E3million, sign on fee of his Pepsi endorsement for the construction of a hospital in his hometown of Abidjan. This move also motivated his club Chelsea FC to donate its share of the deal toward Didier Drogba foundation, hospital project. In his statement “I decided the foundation’s first project should be to build and fund a hospital giving basic healthcare and a chance just to stay alive”. In October 2010, Drogba’s first amateur club Levalloisian Sporting club, named its stadium after the striker. The French club received a percentage of the E24 million fee paid by Chelsea to Marseille in 2014, which allowed the fourth Tier club to upgrade the facility.
In May 2012, Drogba was given the honor to carry the Olympic Flame through Swindon as part of the London 2012 Olympics. Drogba, you have made your mark in football and in promoting peace in African, we say keep doing the good job until Africa becomes that peaceful continent of our dream. We love you.
Creator African Symbol Of
Peace and Excellence.
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
WHAT DOES A MAN REALLY WANT IN A WOMAN?
In my earlier write up on family peace, I stated that the peace of the nation lies on the peace of the families. We all know that the peace of the family lies on the peace between a husband and a wife, a man and woman. Peaceful parents, will definitely bring up peaceful children. Research has proven that people who have become a source of concern to the society, are mostly people from broken and disorganized families.
So, let find out what a man wants from his woman, because the nation we talk about is made up of just these two persons, men and women. If both of them can leave in peace, then we are close to our dream world, were peace reigns.
(1) The spiritually matured men, will always want a woman who will pray with them and for them. This reassures the man that they have their support. It gives a man great confidence going about his duties with the knowledge that he has an intercessor in his woman.
(2) Respect is top of the list when it comes to what a man needs from a woman. A man will always need a woman who respects him privately and publicly.
(3) Men want women who listens to them. A man does not want a woman who put emotion above listening to what he has to say.
(4) Men want women who are straight forward, who are not always playing around and manipulative.
(5) Men want women with a good heart, caring, supportive and lively women.
(6) All men want a peaceful women who gives then reason to yearn to return home. No man wants a quarrelsome woman.
(7) It is said that the secret to a mans heart is his belly, a man will want a woman who makes sure he is well feed, especially when they are together. Never leave your house help in charge of your husband belly, when you are available.
(8) Men are concerned with the kind of company their woman keep. The saying, show me your friends and I will show you who you are always apply.
(9) A man wants to be trusted by his woman. Trust is like love, it should be given unconditionally. The more you show your man you trust him, the more trustworthy he becomes.
(10) A man will away want a woman who is available for him. Despite how busy you are with work, make out time for your man. He want to play, share his victories and concerns with you.
(11) Every man wants his woman to be feminine, do not become another man in the house. Do not get too involved with manly arguments, like football gist, when his friends come around. You can share those lovely moments alone with him
I LOVE YOU ALL, MY LOVELY LADIES
… to be continued
Creator African Symbol of Peace