Friday 21 April 2017

HE'S BROUGHT YOU INTO A LARGE PLACE

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 21ST APRIL, Pastor Chris
TOPIC: He’s Brought You Into “A Large Place”
He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me (Psalm 18:19).
“A large place” means a wealthy place; being born again, you’re the seed of Abraham, and a joint heir with Christ. Effectively, this means the whole world belongs to you. It’s too late for you to be poor or be counted as the poor. The only way you can be poor is by choice or ignorance, because God has already brought you out of poverty into your wealthy place.
2 Corinthians 8:9 says, For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”*_ Notice that it doesn’t say, “…so that ye might pray to be rich,” no; He’s already done it. In Christ Jesus, you’ve been made rich. The Holy Spirit, writing to the Church through Paul, declared, “…all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21). Refuse to think small or see yourself as small; you own this world.
Another beautiful thing is that everything that belongs to you is perfect; your portion is the good one. The Psalmist said in Psalm 16:6: _*“The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.”*_ Some Christians don’t realize this; so they envy others and covet what belongs to others; there’s no need for that. You have “a goodly heritage”; an incorruptible inheritance, with your name on it.
Acknowledge, and affirm this truth about yourself and walk in the light of it. God has given you all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3); they’re in your spirit. Therefore, have no sense of lack, disadvantage, or limitation. Whatever you’re looking for, be it spiritual or material, pull it out from within, for out of your spirit are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I acknowledge, and walk in the fullness of your blessings in my life. I’m the seed of Abraham, a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. I lack nothing, because you’ve graciously granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study:Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
Psalm 16:5-6 The LORD [is] the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. 6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant [places]; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Philemon 1:6 ASV that the fellowship of thy faith may become effectual, in the knowledge of every good thing which is in you, unto Christ.
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 19:1-27,
1 Samuel 14-15
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 4:13-20,
Leviticus 21
EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment