Tuesday 7 June 2016

YOU HAVE ENOUGH

Arm of the Lord Church Daily Life
(Genesis CHAPTER 33 - END)
Date: TUESDAY, June 7, 2016
Topic: You have enough
Key Verse: Gen. 32:26
"And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that you have to yourself." (KJV)
Jacob got his father's blessing but have no peace of mind to enjoy them. Exiled for many years in search of shelter and greener pasture when he has a home to call his own and a roof over his head. That's what you get when you take grace for granted and live a lying and cheating lifestyle. But Esau, less-blessed, without birth-right had more than enough within a space of time because, he had peace of mind, felt at home and he prospered beyond expectations. Being a covenant child doesn't give you the bragging right to sin, repent, before its too late. You must be holy because without holiness no eye shall see the Lord.
"I have enough" means I am exceedingly blessed and rich enough to even cater for you. I am not begging for food and I don't need your riches. It's not pride, it's who I am.
I prophesy to nigerians who's economy has crippled their plans and programs this year, your story must change for good. There's a change from good to bad and there's another change from bad to good. Anyone that the devil has planned to cripple his economy, with Nigerian government as an excuse, you shall look into the enemy's face, eye ball to eye ball and declare to God's glory; I have enough. Keep your job, I don't need it.
You will not go down this year in your business, career, ministry and family because God is giving you an idea that will change your story for good. An unusual door is being open for you, receive the inspiration and insight to visualise and the wisdom to actualise that opportunity right now.
"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is a lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."(Job 22:29)
You shall have enough in the midst of scarcity for there's plenty of wealth and riches inside of you, you have more than enough inside of you. There's a gift or hidden talent that's about to explode from you. It's time to stop looking outward, stop depending on government, uncles, godfathers, start looking inwards, there's a deposit of God inside of you. There's Christ in there to bless and prosper you. YOU HAVE ENOUGH!
PRAYER:-
Oh Lord, open my eyes to see what jewels you loaded inside of me to utilise the opportunities around me in Jesus name - Amen!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment