Thursday 22 September 2016

HEALTH CONFESSION IN THE NAME OF JESUS

CONFESSION, The name of Jesus is above every other name, its above cancer, HIV, lungs failure, kidney failure and any disease causing germ. I live and move in the name of Jesus. I declare in the name of Jesus that I am complete in Christ. Nothing is lacking in spirit, soul or body. Everything that is supposed to be in me is there, nothing needs to be added or taken out in the name of Jesus. My heart is beating normally, my lungs are taking in air normally, in the name of Jesus. My kidneys are functioning perfectly well, my muscles and tissues are in perfect condition in Jesus name. My body responds to the word of God and not to sickness, Hallelujah. The very stamp of God is upon me for I am his finished product and live in divine health all the days of my life in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment