Wednesday 2 April 2014

PEACE THROUGH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST



PEACE THROUGH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST

The power of God to serve men is in the gospel of Christ “The Gospel means, Good News” it testifies that Jesus came to bring man out of sin, distress and troubles, to give him the gift of righteousness and peace. He came to make us a partaker of divine nature. 2Peter 1:4. It says
“Through these things he has granted us the precious and very grand promises, so that through these you may be come sharers in divine nature, having escaped from the world’s corruption produced by wrong desire.”

All a man needs to do to partake in all that Jesus has made available is to believe the Gospel and have a peaceful life. This Gospel only works for these who believe. Romans 1:16. It says:
“For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first and also to the Greek.”

Also in Romans 10:10, the bible says – “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”

Believing is so important because that, is how the human spirit makes contact with God. When a man believes the word, that God raised Jesus from the dead and confesses the lordship of Jesus, he’s automatically made righteous in Christ. Romans 5:1, Romans10:9.

If you want a peaceful and righteous life in Christ then say the prayer below and you will be automatically made righteous in Christ.

O Lord God, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. According to your word in (Acts 2:1) “Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and in accordance to Roman 10:9, I declare that I am saved, I am born again, and I am a child of God. I now have Christ dwelling in me. I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus Halleluyah.

Congratulations, you are now a child of God. To receive more information on how you can grow as a Christian, please get in touch with us through the e-mail address below.
                                                                                    AGOHA OBED
                                                                                    obeago4god@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment