Thursday 7 July 2016

CONFESSION FOR INCREASED WEALTH

1. Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom.
2. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money.
3. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely.
4. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows.
5. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me.
6. I have money to save, to spend and to give.
7. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it.
8. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily.
9. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits.
10. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I enjoy my life because I always have money for all I require.
11. I am debt free as money is constantly flowing into my life and I know what to do with it.
12. My wealth consciousness in Christ is always increasing and keeping me surrounded by money. God trusts me with money.
14. I am a custodian of money just as I am a custodian of the Gospel, therefore, I am a big time partner of the Gospel. My money wins souls to the kingdom of God.
15. I am rich, I am rich, I am very rich. I am rich in Euros, I am rich in Dollars, I am rich in Pounds, Rands, Naira, etc. I am rich in all currency.
16. I have all the monies I require where I want them. When I enter any country, money is waiting for me there, therefore I travel light.
17. I have more than enough therefore I abound unto every good work and charitable donations. My giving is pleasing to the Father!
18. I am a Seed of Abraham, I am a beneficiary of His blessings. Therefore I am a haver and through me many generations shall be blessed!
19. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Money can never be a challenge or hindrance to my growth, I ascend above it, I have authority and I exercise my authority over it. I have money always....
20.I make Money look like sand, Money will never finish in my hand, money in every land are yielding to and for me, I have Money everywhere......
I AM A MONEY FARMER, I SOW AND HARVEST MONEY DAILY"

No comments:

Post a Comment