Friday 14 October 2016

DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am the seed of Abraham. I am the image of God. I am a co labourer with God. I am a cheerful giver. I am a joint heir with Christ. I am born again with the incorruptible word of God. I am the salt of the world. I am the light of the world. I am the blessed of the Lord. I am the healed of the Lord. I am the faith child of a faith God. I am a partaker of the divine nature. I am a member of the fruit bearing body of Christ. I am wonderfully and fearfully made. I am the glory of God. I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus. I am a chosen generation, a holy nation, a royal priesthood, and a paculiar person. I am blessed with all spiritual blesses. I am predestined, justified and glorified by God. I am baptised into Christ. I am sanctified and separated unto God. I know who I am... AGOHA OBED.

No comments:

Post a Comment