Monday 31 October 2016

LOVING JESUS


RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY, 31ST OCTOBER.
LOVING JESUS.
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha (1 Corinthians 16:22).
The Lord Jesus said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments” (John 14:15), meaning that the proof of your love for Him is keeping His Word. Furthermore, our opening verse says anyone who doesn’t love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be “anathema” (accursed). Loving Jesus isn’t debatable or negotiable; it’s not subject to the power of choice. It’s something you’re required to do.
Jesus is the crown of heaven, and the joy of the whole earth. Everything in the universe revolves around Him. He’s the embodiment and fullest revelation of God’s love! The Father has expressed Himself and His love in Jesus. There’s no better way for the Father to prove His love and manifest Himself to man outside of Jesus! Jesus is the joy of the Father’s heart. All that God does is wrapped around Him. This is the reason you must love Jesus with all your heart. Someone might want to ask, “But how can I love Him, when I can’t see Him physically?”
He already said it: “If you love me, keep my Word!” So, it’s through the Word. He rules our hearts and lives through His Word. Loving Him is loving the Word, living according to His Word. Someone once said, “I believe in God, and I love God, but I don’t believe in Jesus.” That’s a contradiction, because the Bible says, “Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also” (1 John 2:23). If you love the Father, you must love the Son also.
Your proof of love for God is demonstrated in your love for Jesus. And there’s no better way to prove your love for the Master than to do His Word. Your love for Him should be expressed in your worship and in your actions as well. Your love for Him should be the greatest attraction, and the distinguishing attribute in your life.
PRAYER
Precious Lord Jesus, I love you; thank you for all you’ve done for me. I appreciate and celebrate your glory in my life; thank you for giving me eternal life, and for loving me with such endearing and everlasting love. You’re my everything; you alone are worthy of all praise, glory, honour and adoration, forever and ever. Amen.
Further Study:
John 14:21-23 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Philemon 1:1-25, Jeremiah 33
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
James 5:1-20, Ezekiel 31
...Please do download more inspiring messages from Pastor Chris through the link below👇👇👇
http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment