Tuesday 22 November 2016

WALKING IN LOVE IS WORKING IN THE GLORY

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER.
WALKING IN LOVE IS WORKING IN THE GLORY.
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled (Hebrews 12:15).
In Exodus 23:25-26, God made certain promises to the children of Israel, who were God’s chosen people of the old covenant. He told them: “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.”
God didn’t say to them, “After you’ve prayed or fasted, I’ll bless your bread and your water; and I’ll take sickness away from you”; no! The only requirement was for them to serve the Lord, and the blessing will follow: there’d be no sickness in their midst. There wouldn’t be any miscarriages; neither would there be barren women in their land. He’d make sure the women carry their pregnancies full term, and the people lived healthy and strong, full and complete lives. How awesome!
It’s the same today. Ours is to walk in love. Jesus said to His disciples in John 13:34, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” Sadly, many ignore this truth, and allow bitterness to take a hold of their hearts. It accounts for the terrible experiences of many, such as debilitating sicknesses that defy all medications. Bitterness, anger, and malice are some of the most common causes of cancer. To walk in divine health, such unwholesome traits must not be a part of your life.
You’re born to love. Love is your life. The Bible says the love of God is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit. Walking in love isn’t a commandment for you as a new creation in Christ Jesus, but the only way for you to live. God is love (1 John 4:16 & 18); thus, to walk in love is to walk in God. No sickness, disease, or infirmity can thrive in your body, because you’re in the glory of God! Walking in love is walking in the glory.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the revelation of your love to my spirit, and the ability to express and manifest your love to others. You’ve made my life so beautiful, decorating it with your grace, love and righteousness. Thank you for your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further study:
1 Corinthians 13:1-8 NIV If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Peter 1:1-21 Ezekiel 27-28
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
3 John Daniel 9-10
...Please do download more inspiring messages here

No comments:

Post a Comment