Thursday 9 March 2017

MY CONFESSION GIVES ME POSSESSION

My Confession Gives Me Possession.
I Want you to note this fact, faith is governed by our confession. If I say I have been prayed for and I am waiting now for God to heal me, I have repudiated my healing.
My confession should he this: the. Word declares that I am healed, and I thank the Father for It, and I praise Him for it, because it is a fact. You remember Phil. 4:6,7 "In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus."
Why must prayer be made with thanksgiving? That means that I know the thing is done. I asked for it and now I have it, so I thank the Father for it. The seventh verse says, "And the peace of God which passeth all understanding, will fill my heart." I am not worrying any longer. I have it. I am not going to get the money I need . . . I have it. It is just as real as though it were in my pocket. I am not going to get my healing . . . I have my healing because I have His Word, and my heart is filled with rapture. Your confession solves the problem.
A wrong confession hinders the Spirit's work in your body. A neutral confession is unbelief. It is just as had as a negative confession. It is the positive, clear cut confession that wins. "I know in whom I have believed." "I know that no word from God is void of power or fulfillment." "I know that He watches over His word to make it good." These are the confessions of a victor. I want you to notice several facts about the relation of confession to faith. Your confession is your faith. If it be a neutral confession, you have neutral faith. If it is a negative confession, it is unbelief dominating your spirit.
Unbelief grows with a negative confession. A confession of failure puts failure on the throne. If I confess weakness, weakness dominates me. If I confess my sickness, I am held in bondage by it. These negative confessions are acknowledgments of Satan's dominion over God's tabernacle. Your spirit always responds to your confession.
Faith is not a product of the reasoning faculties, but of the recreated spirit. When you were Born Again, you received the nature of the Father God. That nature grows in you with your acting on the Word, and your confession of the Father's perfect dominion in your body, and it causes your spirit to grow in grace and ability.
You remember that your confession is your present attitude toward the Father. In some special testing that may come to you, your confession is either in the realm of faith or in the realm of unbelief. Your confession either honors the Father or Satan ... either gives Satan or the Word dominance in your life. Now you can see the value of holding fast to your confession. Your confession either makes you a conqueror, or it defeats you. You rise or fall to the level of your confession. Learn to hold fast to your confession in the hard places. John 8:36, "If the Son has made you free you are free indeed." The Son has made you free, now stand fast in that liberty.
Gal. 5:1 is of vital importance to every believer. "For freedom did Christ set us free; stand fast therefore." The time to make your confession is when Satan attacks You. You feel the pain coming in your body. You repudiate it. You command it to leave in the Name of Jesus. Romans 8:31-37 "If God is for us, who is against us" Your Father is for you. Disease cannot conquer you, nor can the author of disease. Circumstances cannot master you, because the Father and Jesus are greater than any circumstances. You have learned that in whatsoever circumstance or condition you are, to rejoice in your continual victory.
You know that 1 John 4:4 is true. "Ye are of God, my little children, and have overcome them." Notice who you are. "You are of God." "You are born of God." You are a product of His, and of His own will He brought you forth through the Word. The rest of the verse reads, "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." "For it is God who is at work within you, willing and working His own good pleasure." Phil. 2:13 has been my victory many many times. Now turn to Romans 8:11, "But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwelleth in you, He that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead shall give life also to your mortal bodies through His Spirit that dwelleth in you."
You must recognize this fact. All is yours by confession, or all is lost by a negative confession. You get God's best by the confession that you have it. The secret of faith is the secret of confession. Faith holds the confession that he has the thing he desires before he actually possesses it. Sense Knowledge faith confesses that he is healed when the pain leaves and the swelling goes down. There is really no faith in that.
Faith declares you are healed while the pain is still racking your body. Let me state it again, possession comes with confession.
THE HIDDEN MAN, BY E.W KENYON
Kindly share this post

No comments:

Post a Comment