Friday 24 July 2015

AWESOME MOMENT WITH PASTOR CHRIS

AWESOME MOMENT WITH REV. (DR) CHRIS OYAKHILOME.
For an example you heard the spirit saying to you, Fear not, I will never leave you nor forsake you... How do you connect to that word? You connect with that Word by responding accordingly; you say, “The Lord is my helper, and I shall not fear what man shall do unto me.” When you speak God’s Word in agreement with Him, you’re responding correctly. This is how you connect with the Word, and make it effective in your life.
SAY THIS WORDS WITH ME;
Precious Father, I thank you for showing me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to your Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I’m catapulted from victory to victory, hallelujah.

Lord, thank you for the power of the Gospel, by which you’ve set me on an exciting journey of victory and success from glory to glory. I live above sin, sickness, disease, lack, poverty, the economy and economics of this world, because I live in your Word, functioning with divine wisdom always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment