Tuesday 28 July 2015

FISHERS OF MEN, BY PASTOR FESTUS

"Believers love boat - Pst Festus"
Fisher of men;
“But you will receive power when the
Holy Spirit has come upon you, and
you will be my witnesses in
Jerusalem and in all Judea and
Samaria, and to the end of the
earth.”
--Acts 1:8
Being a witness…sharing Jesus Christ in
the power of the Holy Spirit…is the
supreme service of every child of God.
It is not only a mark of spiritual maturity,
but it is also a means of developing that
spiritual and Christian maturity.
In Mark 1:17, Jesus said, “Follow me,
and I will make you become fishers of
men.” If you’re following, you should be
fishing!
But the sad truth today is that many
Christians don’t make a habit of sharing
their faith with others. This sin of
silence is, I believe, the most habitual
sin of the average believer. The cruelest
lie of all is to know the Gospel…to know
the Lord Jesus…and never share it!
Friend, sharing your faith is your first
responsibility as a believer. You should
be motivated by the incredible love of
God…which changed your life…and the
fact that people need to be saved.
Today, are you fulfilling your responsibility to “fish for men”? If not, I
challenge you to start making this a
priority in your life. Because I can
promise you that someone you know
today needs to hear the Good News of
Jesus Christ and how He changed your
life!

If you’re following Christ, you should be
fishing for men!
Pray with me; Lord quicken me afresh for the work of soul fishing in Jesus name!
Have a fruitful week in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment