Tuesday 1 September 2015

FROM MY PRAYER CLOSET, BY PASTOR FESTUS

FROM MY PRAYER CLOSET;
Beloved, this is the month you've been waiting for:
I see new doors open unto you,
I see you testifying of mega breakthroughs.
I see you receiving keys to new homes, office and cars.
I see you shedding tears of joy and fulfillments.
I see you recover from that health challenge.
I see you finishing the this month alive and well.
I see you miraculously paying your bills and debts without borrowing.
I see you stumble into a miracles of a life time.
I see you engaging in profitable business ventures.
I see you deciding to allow the will God to prevail in your life.
I see you making that marriage work to the shame of your enemies.
I see you being delivered from the stronghold of spiritual and religious bandages.
I see you relocating from that house where your life has stagnated to a new house where you will record multiple achievements in Jesus name!

I see you calling to share your long awaited testimonies.
Phone +2348023201495
BB PIN - 5586B691
Pst Festus omorusi

No comments:

Post a Comment