Wednesday 14 October 2015

CONFESSION FOR HEALTHY LIVING

CONFESSION FOR HEALTHY LIVING

CONFESSION FOR HEALTHY LIVING. The spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the death dwell in me , he that raised up Christ from the dead also quickens my mortal bodies, by his spirit that dwells in me. I am born of God and have overcome the world. Jesus his own self bare my my sin in his own body on the tree, that i being dead to sin should live unto righteousness, by his stripes i was healed and i remain healed.IN JESUS NAME... AGOHA OBED

1 comment:

  1. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your information. Your article has
    really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep
    checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.



    Review my page ... scuffle myth hack - ,

    ReplyDelete