Tuesday 11 August 2015

2015 DAILY MANNA, BY PASTOR VICTOR

APRIL 2015 DAILY MANNA; 31 TABLETS OF THE HOLY GHOST FOR EXPLOIT 1st Day Wednesday April 2015 Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.(KJV) Our Lord Jesus Christ introduced us into the ministry of the Holy Spirit, when He was about to go to the Cross, for His death and resurrection. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is clearly defined for comfort, exploit and success of the sons and daughters of God in the end time moves of God. The Holy Spirit helps the saints to carry out the supreme task of evangelism, because He is the one who will convict the world. of sins as we minister the message of salvation. PRAYER TABLET ONE; Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. (KJV) 1) Father, send the Holy Ghost to guide me into the truth that will establish my freedom today. 2) Father, empower me through the Holy Spirit so that my life will have the evidence of the gospel in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHERIC DELARATION FOR THE DAY My entire goings today has been perfected by the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. 2nd Day Thursday April 2015 Jo 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. The Holy Spirit also has the record of the judgment that was passed against the Devil and his agents, so we must make use of the ministry of the Holy if we desire to overcome the devil and his agents in this world, because we have someone who has the record of the devils defeat and punishment. It therefore means that without the ministry of the Holy Spirit being fully operational in our lives, we will never be able to stop or defeat the Devil, and it agents, because we need the records of the devil’s defeat by Jesus Christ in order to exercise our authority as a believer. PRAYER TABLET TWO; Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.(KJV) 1) Father send the Holy Spirit to teach me all things that will enable me live and do great exploit today. 2) Oh my comforter, Come into my life and comfort me in all areas of my life today, in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIS DECLARATION FOR THE DAY; Holy Spirit of the living God, has moved upon my mental faculty, so I can remember all the things that will enable me do great works and exploits in all areas today in the name of Jesus Christ. 3rd Day Friday April 2015 Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. The wisdom of God has designed it that any child of God, who does not have a working relationship with the Holy Spirit, will never fulfill his or her purpose in this end time, because the Holy has access unto the deep truth of God through Jesus Christ, and it is His responsibility to guide us into this hidden truth, so we will not go astray and far away from the truth that God has designed for us per time. This is to authenticate this scripture that says that the truth we know will certainly establish our freedom from all operations, setbacks, bondages, afflictions, limitations, frustrations, and from all challenges of life. PRAYER TBABLET THREE; 1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (KJV) 1) Holy Spirit of the living God, reveal the deep things of God concerning all areas of my life unto me today. 2) Holy Spirit of the living God, reveal unto me the steps I ought to take concerning these areas of my life (mention them) in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIS DECLARATION FOR THE DAY Spirit of the living God, has ordered my steps to where my today’s supply is awaiting me in the name of Jesus Christ. 4th Day Saturday April 2015; Zec 4:1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, 2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? 5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (KJV) Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. We need the manifestation of the spirits to do exploit, because there is no biblical exploit recorded that is attributed to physical might, but rather there are proven to have their source through the manifestation of the Spirit of God upon a chosen vessel. Therefore if we desire to do extra ordinary exploit in the kingdom of God, in businesses, finances, marital pursuits, marriages, fruit of the womb, career, professions, academics, health, and ministry, we need the enablement of the Holy Spirit. That means that we will be acting foolishly by relying on our physical strength, or educational ability, to carry out our responsibilities in order to accomplish anything today, for by strength shall no man prevail. PRAYER TABLET FOUR; Ro 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (KJV) 1) My Lord Jesus Christ, impact me with your Spirit to enable me manifest my authority as a child of God today. 2) Holy Spirit of the living God come into my life and quickens every part of my weakness in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY; Holy Spirit has quickened my bodies against every form of sickness from today and forever more in the name of Jesus Christ. 5th Day Sunday 2015; Ro 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.(KJV) This truth is deeply appreciated by the revelation that our relationship with the Holy Spirit is the essence of our son ship, and the world with all her challenges are eagerly waiting for the true sons of God, to manifest their son ship, by their relationship with Holy Spirit. The true worth of every sons and daughter is proven by their followership of the Holy Spirit, because as we allow Him to lead us, our ways and actions will become prosperous, profiting, and bear much fruit to the glory of God. He said something that is soothing and very unique, and I quote Him. “For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; HE LED HIM ABOUT, HE INSTRUCTED HIM, he kept him as the apple of his eye. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. HE MADE HIM RIDE ON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, THAT HE MIGHT EAT THE INCREASE OF THE FIELDS, because the increase of the earth is available, but only accessible at the high places of the earth, and only the Holy Spirit knows the pathway to it, and so, only Him can also us lead there. AND HE MADE HIM TO SUCK HONEY OUT OF THE ROCK, AND OIL OUT OF THE FLINTY ROCK Honey is an indication of the sweetness of the earth, it nourishes, empowers, and gladdens the heart, and it is in a molten state, but gotten from the rock otherwise known as hard word of revelation, and so is oil which is also in a liquid state, but also gotten from revelation, oil induces strength, unction to function in any given responsibility, it also attract favour, honour, glory, riches, and spiritual might, ; BUTTER OF KINE, AND MILK OF SHEEP, WITH FAT OF LAMBS, AND RAMS OF THE BREED OF BASHAN, AND GOATS, WITH THE FAT OF KIDNEYS OF WHEAT; AND THOU DIDST DRINK THE PURE BLOOD OF THE GRAPE” This is known as the royal dainties, which is the rich food that is meant for kings, this is a clear picture of affluence, and comfort. Please note also, that the kind of wine you drink is in direct proportion to the level of wealth under your control. This is our portion and lot as sons and daughters of God, who submit to the leading of the Spirit of God. PRAYER TABLET FIVE; Isa 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea: 19 Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.20 Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.21 And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out. (KJV) 1) Father, by your Spirit, Lead me to the places of profiting in my endeavors in life. 2) Holy Spirit of the living God, Lead me to place where I will access the royal dainties. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY; My Father has caused butter and oil to flow out of the hard places of this earth for me today in the name of Jesus Christ. 6TH Day Monday April 2015; Ge 41:37 And the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants. 38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: 40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. 41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt. (KJV) This was proven and authenticated by the exploits of Joseph in a foreign land where he came to, even against his will, as a slave, from there to servant hood, and then he was thrown into the dungeon as a prisoner without committing any offence, but the manifestation of the Holy Spirit upon his life promoted him above all mortal men that lived in his days, so much so that he was identified as the father of Pharaoh the king of Egypt. The scripture according to Job became very much alive, which stated that “There is a spirit in a man and the inspiration of the almighty gives him understanding”. So that the understanding of Joseph was far above that of the astrologers, philosophers, and occult men of those days, because he is possessed of the Spirit of the most high God, so his mental capacity must be of a higher productivity, because whatever is from above, is above all. PRAYER TABLET SIX; 1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. (KJV) 1) Oh, Spirit of God, inspire me to operate in a higher dimension of my son ship in my entire goings today, in the Name of Jesus Christ. 2) Holy Spirit of the living God let my life manifest a higher level of productivity through your manifestation in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY;. The Lord, and I are one Spirit and it is showing forth in all areas of my life, (name them) today, in the name of Jesus Christ. 7th Day Tursday April 2015; Da 5:10 Now the queen, by reason of the words of the king and his lords, came into the banquet house: and the queen spake and said, O king, live forever: let not thy thoughts trouble thee, nor let thy countenance be changed: 11 There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers; (KJV) It was said of Daniel that the Spirit of the Holy God was in him, and this made him to become a well sought after personality in his days in Babylon. There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers: Daniel’s understanding of spiritual secrets, mysteries, dark sayings, and supernatural Phenomena, were attributed to the manifestation of the Spirit of God upon his life. And this unction made him superior to the astrologers, philosophers, soothsayers, and everything that the devil has to offer, it also gave Daniel promotion above them all, in a foreign land where he was supposed to be a prisoner of war. So that where you are now positional is not the issue but the understanding of what you have in your inside, which is all you need to attain the highest level of your life pursuits. PRAYER TABLET SEVEN; 1Jo 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (KJV) 1) Holy Spirit of God, grant me access into the deep secret of God, which make me become outstanding in all my dispositions today. 2) Holy Spirit of the living God, you turned Daniel into a celebrity in his days, it is my turn today for you to do the same in the Name of Jesus Christ. THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIO FOR THE DAY My body is a carrier of the Holy Ghost today and forever in the Name of Jesus Christ.
8th Day Wednesday April 2015; 1Sa 17:48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. 49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David. 51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled. 52 And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron. (KJV) Another great bible Hero who made so much impact through the manifestation of the Holy Spirit upon His life was King David. And the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. We are not so much concerned with the process that provoked the manifestation of the Holy Spirit upon the life of David, but we should be concerned with the truth that indeed the Holy Spirit came upon him, and what happened next was extraordinary exploit, where David inspite of his amateurish battle experience ,brought down the head of Goliath in a battle that even the Israelite soldiers had earlier decided to be against David, because they do not know what David knew by the reason of the advent of the Holy Ghost upon his life. For example the arrival of David in the war zone changed the tune of the battle that was going against the army of Israel, for forty days, because the soldiers knew not who they were, but not so with David, who knew who he was because of the presence of the Holy Spirit upon his life, for the scripture said that the Holy Spirit will teach us all things, and also help you to remember them. PRAYER TABLET EIGHT; Ro 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (KJV) 1) Oh, God almighty, work on me to always to be more conscious of life in the spirit, and lose the consciousness my life in the flesh in the Name of Jesus Christ. 2) Jesus Christ let your Spirit enrapture my spirit all the days of my life. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY By the power of the Holy Spirit I bring down every strong opposition that has hindered my spiritual consciousness up till now, in the Name of Jesus Christ. 9th Day Thursday April 2015; 1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. (KJV) All the bible heroes we have seen so far had access to insights, mysteries and unusual understanding of the secrets of God’s thought and ways, which others don’t have. And this is was only possible through the help of the Holy Spirit. Those that know their God shall be strong, and shall do exploit, so that the level or the degree of exploit that is possible with an individual is a product of the knowledge that one has of God. This is more evident in the exploit of Joseph, Daniel, Abraham, Jacob, and especially David, because while all the soldiers under king Saul identified themselves as the army king Saul, and even their enemy identified them as such, which points to the wise saying that those who don’t know who they are, will be forced to accept the identity given to them by others, no matter how inimical it might be, but those who know their God shall be strong and shall do exploit, because the proof that they know their God is also translated to them knowing whom they are in the Lord, for that is whom their God has made them to become, and they can only accept and identify with their God given identification. No wonder Apostle Paul said I’ am what I’ am by the grace of God. Therefore collectively we can boldly declare without any iota of doubt or fear of contradiction, that we are what we are by the grace of God, and we will be what we will be by the grace of God. Goliath called the Israelites the army of King Saul and they were all cowered before him, but not so with David who refused to be given the wrong identity, that would have dented his destiny, because he understood who he was, and it was based on the understanding of who he was in the sight of God, and so he challenged Goliath and had the better of him. PRAYER TABLET NINE; Pr 24:5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.(KJV) 1) Holy Spirit the great counselor, show me the way to victory over all my advisories today. 2) Spirit divine lead me through the path that will be profiting for me today in the Name of Jesus Christ. THE PROPHETI DECLARATION FOR THE DAY;. The revealer of the deep secrets of God, has shown me the way out of these challenges today (Name them) in the Name of Jesus Christ. 10th Day Friday April 2015; 1Sa 17:4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. 5 And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass. 6 And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders.7 And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.8 And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me. 9 If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us. 10 And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together. 11 When Saul and all Israel heard those words of the Philistine, they were dismayed, and greatly afraid.12 Now David was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehemjudah, whose name was Jesse; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men for an old man in the days of Saul. (KJV) And the battle changed when someone who had understanding of who he was came into the scene, because he has the Holy Spirit, which enabled him to both have an understanding of who he was, and also to decisively deal with the spirit of Goliath, because he was influenced by a higher and a more superior Spirit in the order of divinity. Know also that to be endued with the Spirit of Christ makes us superior to other persons in the realm of the supernatural, because he that is from above is above all. Joh 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. (KJV) He that is filled with the Spirit of God is surely operating in a higher dimension in the realm of the supernatural. PRAYER TABLET TEN; Joh 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.(KJV) 1) Oh King of all Spirits, help me to become conscious of my heavenly citizenship. 2) Jesus Christ refill me every day with your Spirit to enable me continue to do exploit, have wonderful encounters throughout today, in the Name of Jesus Christ. THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY; By the help of the Spirit of Christ, my mentality capacity has been activated to overcome all situations and circumstances that confront me and my family today in the Name of Jesus Christ. 11th Day Saturday April 2015; 1Sa 17:43 And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field. 45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands. (KJV) The advantage David had was the inspired knowledge through the Holy Spirit which came upon him when he was anointed by Prophet Samuel. And he put it to judicious use, because when the enemy came against him with his gods, David also declared the superiority of his God, over that of the enemy’s. David took five smooth stones, which literarily spells J. E. S. U. S. and only one of the stones brought Goliath down, to prove that Goliath is no match for our Lord Jesus Christ. And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: 1Sa 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. (KJV) Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.(KJV) When we combine these scriptures we will discover that the power that brought down Goliath, and that will bring down every challenge and oppositions that confronts us daily shall not be our physical strength, academic laurels, professional training, career expertise, or even anything that is attributed to our physical disposition, but the power of the Holy Spirit, which is at work in our lives as children of God. “For by strength shall no man prevail and Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts”. Which has clearly established the truth that our continuous conquest is surely by the Spirit of God? PRAYER TABLET ELEVEN; Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. (KJV) 1) Father of all spirits, help me to walk in a living relationship with you as the Spirit of Christ. 2) Holy Spirit of the living God, instruct me in the most appropriate way to go about all that concerns me today for great encounter. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY;. The spirit of just men made perfect has shown me the secret of greatness in my life’s pursuits today in the Name of Jesus Christ. 12th Day Sunday April 2015; 1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (KJV) The anointing is the evidence of the Holy Spirit upon the life of any man, and it generates practical proofs, with divine power, insight, wisdom, counsel, creativity, speed, and any other ways He chooses to manifest. No wonder, Prophet Isaiah said that the Holy Spirit can come upon a man and make him of quick understanding, with supernatural intelligence. Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. (KJV) The Holy Spirit has the ministry of not only teaching and helping us to remember all the things He has taught us, but much more He is responsible to making access, judge, and analyze all situations with such accuracy so that it is very right to say that He is the factor behind intelligence in the body of Christ. Truly we need His ministry to work upon our mental faculty, if we must make a difference in our world. PRAYER TABLET TWELVE; Job 32:7 I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.(KJV) 1) Holy spirit work upon my mental faculty and make me of supernatural intelligence. 2) Spirit divine the teacher quicken my understanding, in all issues that concerns me, today and everyday in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY; By the anointing of the Holy Ghost upon my life, I am more intelligent than all my equals and peers in the Name of Jesus Christ. 13th Day Monday April 2015 Ac 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. (KJV) Our Lord Jesus Christ attributed His entire exploit to the manifestation of Holy Spirit upon His life, even though He was the creator, so that wisdom demands that we must place a demand on the manifestation of the same Holy Ghost upon our lives in all that we pursue here on the earth. Joh 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.(KJV) God gave Jesus Christ a special assignment that is demanding, so He poured the Holy Spirit upon Him without measure, and the evidence was there for all to see. This means that, if we desire to accomplish great exploit today, and any other day in our life, we must place a genuine demand on the outpouring of the Holy Spirit from God. PRAYER TABLET THIRTEEN; Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. (KJV) 1) Father, pour your Spirit upon me today for great exploit in all I set my hand to do. 2) Father as you pour your Spirit upon me, provoke a special gift in my life today in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY; By the outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon my life today, am set to take over my world in all areas, in the Name of Jesus Christ. 14th Day Tuesday April 2015; Ac 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (KJV) This was the reason the Lord Jesus instructed the Apostles not to make any move with the gospel of the kingdom until the Holy Spirit has come them, because that is the only time the divine ability to witness with divine backing is made possible, and without the Holy Spirit coming upon their lives, they will never be able to proof the authenticity of the gospel of resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the custodian of power from high, so that it will be a great risk which could end up in futility to carry out any divine assignment without the power and the anointing of the Holy Spirit. PRAYER TAABLET FOURTEEN; Lu 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.(KJV) 1) Lord, Jesus Christ, endue me with your power from today so that my life and all my goings will have the evidence of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus Christ 2) Father let my life be a witness of your kingdom in all ramifications in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE DAY; By the power of the Holy Ghost upon me, my life has become a living proof of the revealed word in the Name of Jesus Christ. 15th Day Wednesday April 2015; Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.(KJV) And the Spirit which shall manifest in seven dimensions shall make us of quick understanding, so that our sense of judgment and situational assessment of events will display such uncanny wisdom that the world will become amazed at us. And that is not the end of the manifestations, because our mouth will also be empowered to the extent that whatever we declare anything to be, that is the dimension that situation will take. Re 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.(KJV) The main manifestation of the evidence of the Holy Spirit upon the life of any saint is that our word is empowered to create such dynamic impact in the world around us, and all the opposition are made to feel the impact with immediate effect. So open your mouth and declare the things you desire to come to pass, and don’t ever close your mouth, because in the kingdom of God a closed mouth is closed destiny. PRAYER TABLET FIFTEEN; 2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:(KJV) 1) Holy Ghost touch my tongue with the coal of fire, so that as I declare it, so shall it be, in the Name of Jesus Christ. 2) I Command favors, blessings, honour, and glory to follow me throughout today in the Name of Jesus Christ. PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY; Today I shall be highly favored by men, women, and everything that have breath in the Name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment